New Year Tarot Workshop
What Lies on Your Road Map for 2015?
This weekend enables you to ignite your personal potentials and navigate the coming year with focus, clarity, and new purpose.
Register for each day separately, or experience the full weekend as an integrated whole.
Day #1 – Saturday, Jan 24: Introduction to Tarot
Discover Tarot as a modern tool for personal growth and intuitive guidance. This day is designed for beginners as well as those who desire to refresh or deepen their understanding.
This workshop can be taken alone or as the first day of the manifesting weekend.
- Understand the format and structure of the deck.
- Experience your personal intuition with strength and clarity.
- Give and Receive accurate readings – right from the start.
Please visit the Introduction to Tarot Workshop Page for more details about this powerful day.
Day #2 – Sunday, Jan 25: Manifesting Your New Year
This unique day will help you come into personal alignment with the potentials that lie ahead.
What are your dreams for the coming year?
What practical actions do you need to take?
What tools will help you bring your dreams to form?
We will integrate Tarot with other modalities and healing tools to expand your vision of the year and deepen your understanding of how to fully expand into your potentials.
- Practical Tools and Planning – Guidance for step-by-step success
- Stepping into Mastery – Revealing your highest potential and gifts for the year
- Personal Astrology – Discovering your personal tarot cards for 20015
- Manifesting – Accessing the visions and releasing the blocks that stand in the way of your success
- When: Sat-Sun, Jan 24-25
- Time: Sat 10 am-5 pm; Sun 10 am-5 pm
- Where: Sacred Garden Healing Center, 2026 10th Ave East, Seattle WA 98102
(Capitol Hill district)
- Register for one or both days. Prerequisite for Sunday is the “Intro to Tarot” workshop or similar experience.
- Saturday and Sunday: $245
- Saturday only: $145
- Sunday only: $145
- Sign up online.
- Your $40 registration deposit holds your spot.
- The balance of your tuition is due upon arrival at the workshop.
- More information on schedule, location, and materials is available upon registration.
Space is limited. Register NOW to reserve your spot!