The 2016 “Year of the Monkey” Presentation
I’ve uncovered some powerful keys to navigating the adventures of the Monkey Year, and I’d love the opportunity to share them with you.
There are a few seats left for Thursday evening’s final Monkey Year presentation. It would be wonderful to see you there.
You’ll find all the logistics below. Send me an email if you’d like to come and I’ll save you a spot! moc/remrehcshtebazile//hteb
For those unable to attend, the booklet and recording will be available for purchase in a few days.
You’re Invited: Celebrate the “Year of the Monkey”
- Navigating the transition to Fire Monkey.
- Tapping into the Adventure of the Monkey Year.
- Keys to avoiding the pitfalls of Fire Monkey intensity.
- Manifesting tools for 2016.
- Your personal Chinese astrology for 2016, based on your year of birth.
- Thursday, Feb 18.
- 7:00 – 8:30 pm; Doors open 6:30 pm.
- Pacific Crest School, 600 NW Bright Street, Seattle, 98107.
- We’ll meet in the Bright Street Annex. (The Bright Street Annex is located one building east of “Bourbon and Bones” which is located at the corner of Bright St. and Leary Way.)
- Parking is available in the large parking lot. Enter through west-facing double doors on the parking lot.
- Online Map
- $20 at the door.
- $10 for Alchemy Mystery School participants.
- Space is limited. Email: moc/remrehcshtebazile//hteb
2016 promises to be a year that will keep you on your toes. The more you understand the unique energy signature of the Fire Monkey, the more you can take advantage of the abundant adventures that the coming year holds.
I hope to see you there,