Expanded Program Description
Alchemy Mastery Level I
The program has been designed to provide a framework for creativity and personal expression that allows you to integrate these new experiences into your daily life.
The Saturday workshops are rich and multi-sensory explorations into the monthly theme and content.
- What: Course content offered through presentation and experiential learning.
- When: The first Saturday of every month, March – Nov, 10 am – 5 pm.
- Where: Sacred Garden Retreat Center, Capitol Hill, Seattle.
- Lodging: Available at Sacred Garden for those coming from out of town.
Evening Gatherings and Conference Calls
Our evening circles are an important part of the program, offering the opportunity for group connection and integration of the themes and activities.
- What: Group dialogue as well as additional presentations and discussions on monthly themes and topics, introduction to tools for ritual and ceremony, and group manifesting circles.
- When: Twice a month. Tuesday evenings, 7 – 9 pm. Offered via conference call for those who can’t participate in person.
- Where: At Beth’s home in Seattle’s Greenwood district.
Monthly Review Sessions
An optional review session is offered once a month to enable focused opportunity for Q&A. Content will be geared to those who missed the monthly workshop, but all are welcome. The review session is offered from 5 – 6:30 on the date of our second Tuesday monthly meeting. (The time and day can be adjusted, based on participant availability.)
Student Resource Page
The resource page is your private library of all of the resources included in the program, organized by month. You can access all course handouts, slide shows and recordings, as well as links to other resources.
Additional Opportunities for Creative Exploration
Each month you will receive a variety of creative activities and projects designed to enable you to explore and expand your experience of the wisdom teachings. These activities will include:
- Monthly readings
- Reflective writing prompts and activities
- New Moon intentions and a lunar journal
- Metaphysical tools and practices
- Suggestions for Earth calendar celebrations (Solstices, equinoxes, eclipses, etc)
- Other creative projects associated with the month’s theme
If you don’t already do so, you are invited to commit 20-30 minutes per day to personal practices of your choosing. In our busy lives it can be challenging to carve out personal time, however to benefit most from this program you are encouraged to commit a few minutes each day to yourself and the personal practices that support your well being.
Each month you’ll receive new ideas for practices that will support your life. There is no specific expectation for the form your daily practice will take, and no prerequisite for experience.
Throughout our time together you will develop a rich and creative “tool chest” of practices and tools that enrich your life.
Optional Small Group Calls
During our time together you will have the option of participating in small-group weekly calls. These hour-long calls provide ongoing personal support to your life, as well as the opportunity to anchor your insights and learning. Your group chooses the schedule for your call and determines the frequency in which you meet. These calls are not moderated, however you do receive guidance for the structure and format you can follow.
Ongoing Personal Support
Throughout the year, as needs arise, you will have the option of scheduling a personal energy session with Elizabeth. Level I participants receive a discount on the cost of energy sessions through November 2015. There is no limit on the number of discounted sessions you can receive.
The tuition can be paid in nine monthly installments.
EARLY BIRD discount of $3555, or $395/month ends on January 15.
The 2015 program is LIMITED TO 12 People. Reserve your space today!