Introduction to Tarot
Sunday, February 12, 2017
Strengthen Your Inner Guidance and Personal Power
Modern-day Tarot goes far beyond superficial stereotypes of fortune-telling. At once a powerful psychological tool and an effective guide to intuition, the Tarot can become a vehicle for personal power.
When properly understood, the Tarot becomes a direct way to dialogue with your inner guidance and higher self. Tarot helps you:
- Clarify current circumstances
- Release internal blocks
- Strengthen your intuition
In this life-changing day you will learn how to use Tarot for decision making, problem solving, and the illumination of your life path. Those who are already familiar with the cards will receive new insights and advanced understandings.
- Discover the hidden wisdom story that directly relates to your life path.
- Understand the format and structure of the deck.
- Learn how to use the cards for problem solving in specific areas of your life.
- Unleash the insight of your personal Tarot Card for this year.
- Learn to give and receive powerful readings – right from the start!
- Access clear guidance regarding your life circumstances.
- Experience the clarity and strength of your natural intuition.
In the course of the day you will receive two personal readings, complete with individual coaching and support.
All Levels are Welcome.
This workshop is designed for complete beginners through intermediate-level practitioners. Whether you are completely new to the cards, or desire a deeper understanding of your practice, this day will be of immense value.
- When: Sunday, February 12, 2017
- Time: 10 am to 5:00 pm
- Where: Sacred Garden Healing Center, 2026 10th Ave E, Seattle, WA 98102
- Cost: $175. Tuition includes your own deck of cards ($25 value) and a delicious lunch.
- Deposit: $40 due at registration. The balance of $135 is due at the workshop.
- Limited to 10 Participants: Small group size insures personal attention and individual support.